1. No matter how poorly you felt you did or how horribly illegible your penmanship was, tell yourself you gave it your best shot.
2. Remind yourself that the test is over and done with. No amount of worrying at this point will give you a better chance of making it.
3. Plan for two things: how you will celebrate your victory if you are successful, and what you intend to do if you are not. Will you enroll in a review course immediately? Are you deferring your re-take to next year? And if you are unfortunate not to have made it, give your grieving period a deadline and resolve to move on from there.
4. If you haven’t quite figured what to do with your life, now is the time to make a decision on it. Chances are you are at a non-legal related job right now. Your passing the Bar may or may not impact your career decision, but now is the time to make a choice.
5. Pray… To be accepting of whatever happens, be it good or bad.