94. List 10 of your habits.
1. I unplug my phones charging on the bedside as I get up and take them to the breakfast counter with me.
2. I weigh myself before taking anything for breakfast.
3. I always have to make a stop at the little girl’s room before I leave the house or before I leave the office.
4. I say my prayers as I walk out the door on my way to the bus stop.
5. I always kiss Angelo goodbye before I step out the door, or on those days when I get the chance to drop him off, I hug him tight and kiss him before he starts his day in school.
6. I paint my face in the bus or in the car on the way to work.
7. I make it a point to greet every security person and receptionist I pass on my way to my desk on the top floor of our building.
8. I take off my rings and other jewelry as I walk into the house after work.
9. I have to drink a glass of water before I retire for the day.
10. I plug my phone (which is my alarm clock, too) and charge it by the bedside.