I know this is something I should be doing more of: thinking of the things I should be grateful for, but life happens. (Another list I would do well to write about: Things I should be doing more of!)
1. Friday… (That is why I greet everyone in the office a happy Friday!)
2. Power — and by this I mean electricity. (I have “REVOLUTION“, the TV series to thank for that newfound appreciation of something so commonplace in our 21st century lives.)
3. Pan de sal — it brings me back “home”.
4. Another pound lost… self explanatory. (HA!)
5. Seeing my niece, Andreanna, wearing a pretty, pretty dress (or dresses) from Ninang. Priceless.
Happy Friday, everyone!
2 thoughts on “Five things I’m thankful for”
Have a great weekend Dinna!
And the same to you, Lou!