Two out of five isn’t all that bad:
1. Write the letters and mail them.
3. Destash my supplies and magazines. I am proud to say I got started on this.
4. Box the clothes that Angelo is no longer using. Getting on with this.
5. Kick off my Thank You Project. Although I have not done any announcement or post about it, the previous week was all about starting the postcard backgrounds and the last three days, coming up with one themed embellishment set. So yes, I’ve kicked it off.
Here’s my list for this week:
1. Write the letters and mail them. I will keep this here until I actually get a letter off to the post office.
3. Deal with Angelo’s leftover school supplies from the previous year and get rid of what I am not keeping. This needs a whole post in itself and I will write about it as I do it.
4. Box the clothes that Angelo is no longer using. I’m hoping to finish this up this weekend.
5. Write the introductory post about my Thank You Project. It’s been two weeks since I thought about doing this project and with all the effort I’ve put into it, might as well. Watch out for that.
My post has to be short and sweet because we’re getting ready to watch a show in one of those big reclining chair theaters this morning. Hope everyone is having a good weekend!