We want to stick to Friday so I’m writing this while I’m non the road to join a dinner gathering. The boys are discussing TV shows. I’m in my own little world here in the backseat.
I had hoped to post midway through the week but decided the things I wanted to post about were better done over the weekend, so I took a break.
So here goes last week’s Friday’s Five:
1. Write those letters. I will still try. The tutorial is in the works for posting eventually at Gotham Chick (my craft blog). Still trying to carve out time to write.
2. Post the almost finished bracelets and necklaces in the shop. I had gotten busy finishing a batch for a bridal shower and have been otherwise preoccupied all week but will do this this week .
3. Finish at least one more background at the end of my altered book. I was able to do some journaling but didn’t quite get to the backgrounds..
Destash more magazine by going through them and getting what I need. Unbelievable but done!!.
5. Create more polymer clay beads. In progress..
You’ll have to pardon the seeming repetitiveness of my list. There are weeks when more get ticked off and taken out of the list, but that is not always the case.
This coming week, I am hoping to do a take 2 of the above list save for number 4 and finish them by the next Friday Five post.
1. Write those letters. I will still try.
2. Post the almost finished bracelets and necklaces in the shop.
3. Finish at least one more background at the end of my altered book.
4. Create more polymer clay beads. In progress..
5. Complete a bunch of THANK YOU POSTCARDS.
There you go. No promises except to keep trying.