If I had been ticking off my Friday Five from two weeks ago, I would be able to make quite a progress report. Off of last week’s list, though, I don’t have much. So rather than confuse myself between the two weeks, I’m foregoing the progress but going on with my list for this weekend. And it’s a loooong weekend, at that.
1. Write on the postcards I meant to send out to friends in Manila. I’m further simplifying this. I brought home two postcards — should be easy enough to send out.
2. Work on the hem of at least one pair of pants. This is priority because I don’t want to end up not wearing these new pairs again until the next spring!
3. Report on my progress with the THANK YOU POSTCARD PROJECT. I’ve been working on this and there is much to report. If only I could find the time to sit down and write.
4. Create a pair or two of earrings from my polymer clay discs. Already in progress and ready for assembly this weekend. I’ve been stacking them on headpins while trying to make up my mind on the composition of each piece.
5. Create a non-polymer clay piece.
It’s Labor Day on Monday and just about the end of summer. School begins again on Thursday. So there is much to savor over the next three days.
Have a good weekend, everyone…