I had actually written and finished this Friday, but I was so exhausted by the end of the day that I slept without hitting publish.. so here it goes..
I am proud to report that I am ticking off three of the five on my list last week.
1. Write on the postcards I meant to send out to friends in Manila.
2. Work on the hem of at least one pair of pants.
3. Report on my progress with the THANK YOU POSTCARD PROJECT.
4. Create a pair or two of earrings from my polymer clay discs. 5. Create a non-polymer clay piece.
Save for the pants, I might even be able to belatedly take no. 3 off soon, too.
This week’s Friday Five:
1. Finish the pieces for posting to the shop. The polymer clay disc pieces and the non-polymer clay ones are just up for finishing, photographing and posting. Target for the weekend: at least one.
2. Work on the hem of at least one pair of pants. Still trying to get this done before the fall is fully present in NYC!
3. Write a post in the other blog, THANK YOU POSTCARD PROJECT. I’ve been working on this and there is much to report. If only I could find the time to sit down and write.
4. Begin the next multi-page layout I started planning last weekend. I love doing multi-page layouts which I fill in as I go on with my art journal
5. Create one of my Marian necklaces. About time, considering the request from Lou came a while back.
Let’s see how far I get this time…