I am trying to focus on the positive as I just saw that temps outside are in the single digits. I am already mentally planning my winter attire today, including how many layers I will be wearing top and bottom. In the meantime, let me get started and hopefully jumpstart my optimism quotient by typing away. Again, I try to write this as spontaneously as possible to keep it simple and just so it comes from the heart.
1. Pistachio eclairs from Maison Kayser. I’m supposed to be on a diet but I did indulge with Peter O last Saturday and am so tempted to go and drop by later today to grab another one. If you haven’t tried them, they are absolutely to die for.
2. Warm winter clothes that make me look fab anyway. (LOL) I have had a difficult time trying to look fashionable with my one size bigger winter coats which make me look frumpy. My favorite fuschia pink coat also needs a replacement.. in the right size. But I am so happy they keep me warm.
3. Baileys. I think of Baileys and I think of as close to chocolate heaven as I can get, but I’m resisting the urge to grab a bottle.
4. Angelo texting me “I like to text. I love you, Mama.” He recently got his own iphone and is happily texting away, in COMPLETE sentences, mind you!
5. Thinking about being in Manila in a couple of weeks time. Just plain bliss.
Bundle up and hope everyone has a nice day.. I know I will have one..