1. Finish my papercrafts. – Managed to actually do this and although I wasn’t able to create as many invitations, I did manage to create enough to send off.
2. Create one jewelry piece. – Got too busy buying ribbons!
3. Start sorting the things making its way to Manila. – Off the list!
4. Pull all my new magazines together into one pile. – Not quite!
5. Choose my gown. – Ordered a couple and will decide once fitted in front of my personal stylist, Elaine.
My current Friday Five:
1. Sympathy cards.
2. Start writing cards meant to be given to friends in Manila — when I get to Manila.
3. Sort the magazines.
4. Check out the chocolate melts for the wedding.
5. Start packing.
Easy enough. Let’s see how this one goes. Happy Friday, everyone!