I am not too happy that the post preceding this is last week’s Friday 5 post, but I didn’t quite succeed in writing something in between. Perhaps this coming week will be more prolific given all that is happening. The good news is, I have made progress with my reboot (Yay!)
I’m trying to keep focused on 5 doable tasks during the coming week as a way of trying to be more productive.
So how did I do against last week’s list?
1. Sort my new supplies from Manila. Beads, crafting supplies, etc. – Happy to report I succeeded here, and even managed to create a few pieces which I have chosen to break up and redo, but I did accomplish this task.
2. Sort the ribbons from the M&J trim sale. – Boxed and sorted!
3. Write one letter longhand. – Written, sealed and stamped and on its way to Australia.
4. Pull all my new magazines together. – Done!
5. Find a suitable box to store my gown in. – I had hoped to make a trip to oone of my favorite craft stores to get one of those pretty storage boxes, but I ran out of time the previous weekend. There is this weekend to do that. So four out of 5? Quite a bit of progress like I said.
Here’s this week’s Friday five:
1. Find a suitable box to store my gown in.
2. Redo the rose quartz pieces I unstrung.
3. Do my own version of the Proust questionnaire. (Blog post in progress.)
4. Sort the art supplies I got from National Bookstore. (Chinese paintbrushes and speedball tips!)
5. Reboot “The Thank You Postcard Project”.
It’s another weekend but with several milestones and holidays. Today is my little tyke’s 11th birthday which made Mother’s Day a special one for me since. It’s his last cupcake party (Fifth grade, finally!) and I am excited to celebrate another birthday…
So if only for all that’s happening this weekend alone, I hope to be here writing away just a bit more. Have a fab Friday, everyone!