Five goals. Five tasks. Five things to keep in mind this weekend. More for me than for anyone else. First, let’s see how I did with last week’s list.
1. Put away my christmas decor. Mostly boxed and ready to store in the attic again. I did the clean up by myself so I think it was a feat to have done the clean up already.
2. Take a stab at beginning a pencil skirt. I didn’t quite get anywhere with this but I am optimistic about this coming long weekend.
3. Create 5 pieces for the shop and post at least 2. I got distracted with my attempts to do bead crochet, but I am definitely doing this within the next 48 hours.
4. Cook some ox tail stew. (I am thinking Kare, but I’m not sure I have enough peanut butter.). I did it with cream of mushroom and it was quite a success. Happy to have done this!
5. I will be art journaling. On it!
Another Friday, another list. It’s a long weekend for us so I’m all stoked to have a restful yet productive weekend. For starters, I’m having my favorite French Onion soup at Madison Kayser. Oh, the list!
1. Start working on my pencil skirt. Pattern ready. Fabric — wait, have to choose from what I have in my stash. I’m thinking of doing a stretch top using some leftover Jersey I used for a skirt. Hmmmmm..
2. Write some letters. Actually it’s about FINISHING several letters I have stashed away in sheets I need to cut. But I have them — just need to end it!
3. Deal with this pile of magazines I mean to get rid of. I hate throwing away magazines and I wanted to browse them before throwing them away. I promise to get ride of at least a dozen, if not double that number!
4. Prepare the preloved books I will give away this coming week. I do have a more systematic destashing in my list of 19 for 2019. I really have to do this with more determination for it to become a regular thing.
5. Read. I crave to do more of this.
Hope you all stay warm this cold weekend!