Five goals. Five tasks. Five things to keep in mind this weekend. More for me than for anyone else.
It’s a really cold, cold Friday in New York with freezing temperatures greeting us this morning. I think I’m going to stay close to home and keep myself busy. Here goes..
1. Put away my christmas decor. I’ve started getting the boxes ready for my christmas balls, and I organize my christmas lights a certain way. Although i’m going to go at this solo, I don’t think it will be that hard a task.
2. Take a stab at beginning a pencil skirt. I’ve had the pattern for quite a while now, but I’m trying to determine which size to make. I hope to at least get to that this weekend.
3. Create 5 pieces for the shop and post at least 2. I have some necklaces to post but the photos are really giving me second thoughts about posting or not. I have the materials and just need to sit with my tools and my beads.
4. Cook some ox tail stew. (I am thinking Kare, but I’m not sure I have enough peanut butter.) I am being brave. I have put the meat in the fridge to defrost, and tomorrow, I will try and get it started. Or maybe Sunday.
5. I will be art journaling. So excited!
I’m trying to keep warm and beat the clock before it hits midnight. Here’s to a quiet and cozy weekend for everyone.