So where did I leave off with my Friday Five two weeks ago?
1. Write a letter. I started two… not quite finished. Does that count?
2. Create a new ‘Thank You’ card for the Etsy shop. This had to take the backseat to everything that I had to do for work the past week, but it’s on my priority list this weekend.
3. Finish my Art Journal Every Day post on Mother’s Day.. An entry at a time… I finally gave up on finishing the post for another time, but I did start writing in my Art Journal again.
4. Throw away the old, old magazines that I have no use for. This went as far as three magazines, but there’s more to throw out.
5. Concenrate on Necklaces and Earrings this week – production wise. Success! posted almost 10 products in the shop over the course of the previous week and looking to do more this coming week. Although around 4 were relisted, the fact that I’m creating again and moving on to populate my Etsy Store bodes well for the shop if I can keep at it.
It’s supposed to be a nice weekend and we had planned to go to the waterpark but the boy said no. We are, however, planning to do an early screening of Transformers and have already secured the tickets.
This week’s Friday Five:
1. Finish the letters I had started and mail them off..
2. Create a new ‘Thank You’ card for the Etsy shop. For printing next week!
3. Continue art journaling and finish at least an additional layout at the end of the book for future posts.… The latter can be as simple as painting a spread or starting to spruce up an already painted spread to prepare it for journaling.
4. Finish the items already started and keep creating! I have taken to brainstorming my pieces when I’m away from home and working on them when I finally find the time to sit. With the three pieces in the works below (and a fourth – a pair of earrings – I had started last night along with an almost finished necklace), this should be easy to tick off my list for next week.
5. Start doing mail art again. I have boxes of freecards or ad cards in the attic that, as a postcard collector I am not wont to just throw away. The solution is to turn them into something — and maybe send them out. I’m toying with an idea in my head, but I want to go and get a headstart before I kick it off — literally. Five pieces — goal for the weekend. I’m trying to see if this is ambitious or easily doable. Let’s see.
The birds are chirping outside my window which means it’s actually possibly going to be a nice day — but the skies are grey. Please don’t rain until I get to work… =) It’s Friday… that’s a good enough reason to smile. I hope you all have a great weekend!