I know I’m beginning to sound like a broken record, but I’m not apologizing. Another try? The idea is to list five doable tasks for the weekend or even the week to focus on. I usually begin with an update on the previous week and then start a new list.
I’m starting afresh.
1. Sort my new supplies from Manila. Beads, crafting supplies, etc.
2. Sort the ribbons from the M&J trim sale.
3. Write one letter longhand.
4. Pull all my new magazines together.
5. Find a suitable box to store my gown in.
Let’s see where this goes. Happy Friday, everyone!